CENTURY 21 GRANDE REALTY|
4728 N. Harlem Avenue
Century 21 Grande Agent Profile
Andrew Kopinski, SFR, ADPR, SRES, CRPM
I am a lifelong resident of the Norridge / Harwood Heights / northwest side of Chicago area. However, I grew up with a very strong interest in international history since my parents and grandparents had to start all over as immigrants who came to the United States after World War II. I have worked in the family business which is in a construction related industry.
Education was extremely important to our family and I am a Renaissance man with knowledge in many areas including real estate and personal finance.
Whether you were born in the United States or are an immigrant from another country, ownership of real estate is very important to achieving the American Dream.
I have the broad background knowledge to help you achieve your goals as a Seller or Purchaser of Real Estate.
Real Estate Designations
(1) Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
(2) Accredited Distressed Property Representative (ADPR)
(3) Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
(4) Certified Residential Property Management (CRPM)
(1) Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
(2) Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
(3) National Association of Realtors (NAR)
(a) Real Estate Buyer’s Association Council (REBAC)
(b) Senior Real Estate Specialist Council
Bilingual: English / Polish (semi-fluent)